Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the preservation of aircraft parts
- Responsible for data entry to track parts in ________
- Conduct parts inventory and sort parts to distribute accordingly
- Package parts accordingly and prepare for shipping
- Responsible for loading parts onto truck using forklift
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Warehouse experience (1-2 years)
- Experience driving forklift
- Must be able to successfully complete AerSale Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse environment.
- Lifting at least 50 pounds.
- Continuous lifting, bending, twisting, and crouching.
- Possess a valid driver’s license that meets AerSale motor vehicle policy standards.
- Always operating the company vehicle in a safe, professional manner.
- Wearing safety equipment when required.
- Participates in project teams as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)