- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, check in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, parts, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening crates and other containers.
- Stocks incoming material to its proper location.
- Accurately updating inventory computer system for all material movements and utilizing bar code scanning system.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Subject to continual loud noises.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders, and/or service stands.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
- Read, Write, and understand the English Language.
- Must be able to successfully complete AerSale Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse environment.
- Lifting at least 50 pounds.
- Continuous lifting, bending, twisting, and crouching.
- Possess a valid driver’s license that meets AerSale motor vehicle policy standards.
- Always operating the company vehicle in a safe, professional manner.
- Wearing safety equipment when required.
- Participates in project teams as requested.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)