IT Security Engineers
STS Technical Services is hiring IT Security Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in or coach the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT): to employ strategy, standards, processes, and technology to detect, respond and recover from security incidents and to limit impacts of any such occurrence or reoccurrence by using risk-based triage.
- Participate in or coach the Global InfoSec Risk Management Program including Global Threat & Vulnerability Management, Global Insider Threat Management, Data Governance, Cloud Security, Supplier Risk Management, Global Security Policies, and InfoSec Governance & Compliance.
- Serve as a security expert or coach in network or application design, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile devices, and foundational InfoSec technical controls. Develop and maintain InfoSec hosted system roadmaps (e.g. SIEM, DLP) and drive continuous improvements.
- Work closely with architects and analyst to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all systems to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, while meeting business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and update the InfoSec risk model, and in coordination with other functional teams (e.g. HR, Finance, IT, Engineering), establish plans to securely manage the cyber risks associated with business activities and technical implementations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business functional areas (e.g. Finance, HR, Engineering) and/or internal IT resources (such as infrastructure, applications, IT services).
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned to policy and are implemented within regulatory and contractual compliance. Advocate for cyber risk mitigation during planning sessions and implementation of new services.
- Maintain expert awareness of all aspects of information security and compliance, including PCI, SOC, and HIPAA requirements for information systems and industry best practices; such as, NIST 800-53, 800-171.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy.
- Supervise forensic investigations/analysis, including collaboration with governmental agencies, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Seven (7) or more years of Information Security experience.
- One (1) or more years of supervisory or management experience.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and innovative problem-solving and evaluative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security controls for network, applications and operating systems.
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
- Experience with projects or issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and lines of business.
- Experience identifying intruder techniques (new vulnerability, attack vectors, exploits, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with InfoSec systems (SIEM, Risk).
- Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CEH, GIAC, Security+, etc.)
- Hold an active or can obtain a U.S. Government Secret level or above clearance.
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.