Airframe Design Engineer
TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all eligible contributions. This position is responsible for design activities related to the preparation, conversion, and release of engineering data. Also, this position has responsibilities for compliance to company Design. Manuals, Best Practices, Customer Specifications, Military Standards, Bell procedures, Program Directives, and annual Compliance requirement
* Create detail, assembly, and installation airframe 3D models, 2D drawings and engineering bill of materials. * Assignments will involve detail design under the supervision of a technical lead.
* Assist in researching pertinent data and developing solutions for the project or assignment.
* Coordinate with other engineering, manufacturing or specialty personnel to resolve problems, including execution to program schedule and cost requirements. * Provide Manufacturing Engineering support during fabrication and assembly of components.
* Support supplier activity.
* Bachelors degree
* Proficiency with aerospace design requirements verification.
* Proficiency with general part sizing and familiarity with GD&T.
* PC proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written). * Experience working with composite material.
* Proficiency in CATIA V5, V6.
* Familiarity with Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement and Maintenance processes.
* Experience with ENOVIA.
* Airframe design experience.
* Sheet metal work, machining, casting or forging.