Employer: APA Services
Position: Interior Installer
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Composites, Interiors, Assembly, Aircraft Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and within Client, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time. Interiors Mechanics are limited to working equipment, furnishings, placards, markings, and applicable waste/water systems for aircraft as defined by ATA Spec. 100 Aircraft System groups 11, 25, and 38.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate parts as required.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Three (3) years aircraft maintenance experience on heavy transport category aircraft.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
About Our Client:
Specializing in Both Narrow and Wide Body Aircraft servicing Regional to Long-haul Routes
our client is internationally recognized as the most trusted provider of superior maintenance, repair and modification solutions for your narrow and wide body aircraft. They service most types and manufacturers of commercial aircraft providing flights from regional to long-haul routes. They are Boeing fleet heavy maintenance experts, and one of the only MRO facilities in the United States capable of performing Heavy Checks on B747 Aircraft. With over 35 years of proven industry experience.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.