Employer: APA Services
Position: A&P Mechanic- Flightline
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance, Flight Line Services
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
A&P Mechanic- Flightline
To perform functions assigned in the service, repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts and accessories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft components and company special tools and ground equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manual, FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation policies and procedures.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers’ and airlines’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine, or other major component or subassembly, completes appropriate identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate entries into the Component Removal Log.
- Inspects turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, or other defects.
- Repairs or replaces defective engine parts and reassembles and installs engine in aircraft.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft including flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Upon completion of work scope obtains the signature of a certified mechanic on work cards or forms.
- Marginal Job Functions:
- Ensures that proper documentation is made on training record for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Performs maintenance work such as repair and maintenance of company equipment and shop housecleaning.
- SMS REQUIREMENTS
- Will participate in and support safety initiatives, safe work practices and SMS compliance.
- Will participate in safety activities including the following: immediately reporting hazards, unsafe work practices and accidents/injuries.
- Will follow all safety rules, FAA regulations, PPE compliance and equipment operation requirements.
- Must Bring Tools
About Our Client:
Specializing in Both Narrow and Wide Body Aircraft servicing Regional to Long-haul Routes
our client is internationally recognized as the most trusted provider of superior maintenance, repair and modification solutions for your narrow and wide body aircraft. They service most types and manufacturers of commercial aircraft providing flights from regional to long-haul routes. They are Boeing fleet heavy maintenance experts, and one of the only MRO facilities in the United States capable of performing Heavy Checks on B747 Aircraft. With over 35 years of proven industry experience.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.