Salary$72,000 - $83,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
On-going need to fill this roleFull Job Description
ST Engineering Aerospace located at Brookley Aeroplex in Mobile, Alabama and in Pensacola FL at the Pensacola International Airport. We are a renowned provider of aircraft maintenance and modification (AMM) services for both commercial airlines and air freight operators. We meet our customers' requirements by providing a full spectrum of high quality, reliable and timely AMM and engineering solutions. We have the know-how and experience to comprehensively manage complex projects, ensuring our customers' aircraft operate safely and efficiently.
The Project Manager will be responsible to the Director Maintenance for the overall operation of the aircraft maintenance department.
Responsibilities included in this include include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that each individual aircraft project is efficiently managed to assure timely completion of the project while meeting the airworthiness and quality standards required by the Repair Station, FAA and the customer.
- Train and assist subordinates in the use of proper procedures, methods and practices to be followed in each respective duty to assure an efficient project that meets the Repair Station s, FAA s and customer s standard for airworthiness and quality.
- Ensure that all shop equipment and tools are available and maintained in a serviceable condition.
- Maintain the Repair Station premises in a clean and orderly manner.
- Be directly responsible for the proper and efficient use of all personnel assigned to their project.
Candidate that apply to this job should have the ability and background similar to that outlined below:
- 2 years college required, and/or equivalent experience.
- Airframe & Powerplant and/or Airframe license
- 5 years commercial aircraft maintenance
Pay Range: $72,000-$83,000 DOE
As part of the ST Engineering Aerospace family, you will be treated like family. Some of the benefits we offer our team members are listed below:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with Employer match
- 6 Nationally recognized holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events throughout the year