Service Warranty Administrators
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Warranty Administrators in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Position Summary:
This position is responsible for the quality of timely and accurate processing of warranty claims and documents. You will have interaction with the dealer network, technical services and other company stakeholders by answering questions and resolving warranty issues. This position will field incoming calls and emails, answer questions, troubleshoot, and analyze and document warranty issues. The right candidate will be outgoing, upbeat and a team player. Must be able to talk comfortably with a wide range of people.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails from Dealers and End Users
- Process service and warranty claims through the company’s systems
- Continuously communicate with Dealer regarding cases, following up and resolving in a timely manner and informing them when claims are fulfilled and closed
- Excellent customer service skills and experience required
- Ability to communicate professionally via phone and email to other departments, dealers and end users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous warranty claims processing experience required
- Experience in AS400 system and understanding of auto/motorcycle manufacturer a benefit
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.