Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
STS Aviation Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.Primary Responsibilities:
- The workload is primarily CRJ C Checks, A320 C Checks as well as a variety of other installation and modification programs scheduled to come in over the next year. This includes WiFi installs, cockpit mods and interior reconfigurations, to name a few.
- The minimum experience requirements are no less than 30 months of applicable experience on Commercial and Large Regional aircraft repair / modification / overhaul.
- You must have current and valid A&P certifications.
- $500 travel allowance for technicians who qualify; tied to 90 day stay
- $200 Referral Fee for successful referrals who stay at least 60 days
- We are very much following CDC guidelines regarding the COVID virus. All techs will have a Temperature check before starting for the day. Masks are required at all times when social distancing cannot be properly adhered to, and we are actually requesting that masks be worn at all times. The facility has hand sanitizer stations throughout, and extra efforts are being employed to keep common areas cleaned with disinfectant.
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.