Software QA Tester
If you’re a Software QA Tester looking for a great opportunity to make an impact on a new innovative cloud-based product, this is the opportunity for you.
LPi is a digital engagement and database solutions, multiple print communication products, stewardship and strengths coaching services, and increased offertory programs for parishes and religious organizations. With a full slate of web-based applications and ad-supported print communications. Our products include ad-supported church bulletins, websites and newsletters, online giving, mobile phone applications, offertory campaigns and stewardship workshops. Learn more about who we are and how we have grown in the last 40+ years at www.4lpi.com. Liturgical Publications is the industry leader in stewardship communication, helping parishes create vibrant communities. We help our clients change the world!
About The Job:
We are looking for a passionate Software QA Tester who will help close the gaps and enhance our new software solution through building a full testing lifecycle, including test planning, alignment between requirements and business objectives, and work with development to resolve identified issues.
- Develop and execute testing plans during the internal software development life cycle, create test plans, and review those with the lead developer resource. Execute tests against finished milestones during development and continue testing during user acceptance testing period.
- Develop and execute testing plans on the third party installed software, create test plans and review those with the lead integration specialist. Execute tests before and during user acceptance testing period.
- Assist and verify issues from Tech Support by determining if there is enough information gathered for reported issues and replicating issues.
- Update project progress and performance with management and project team.
- Assist with internal software development and train stakeholders as necessary.
- Work with support staff and developers to demonstrate newest features.
- Participate in and contribute to meetings to help gather requirements, share industry and experiential knowledge.
- Document internal workings of software and processes, including workflows of internally developed software and workflows and procedures of third party software.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- 3-5 years hands-on on software testing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Interface UI/IX
- Experience with QA Automation tools a plus
- Basic knowledge of testing tools, frameworks and processes
- Ability to create documentation for all stakeholders of a product that clearly communicated the process, procedure, and general business data handling
- An understanding of user acceptance methodologies including grey box testing, black box testing, use cases, and user stories
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively under minimal supervision
- A strong sense of pride in the tested systems
At LPi, we help our customers change the world and we seek to change the world for our employees in turn. Our VIBRANT benefit package includes medical, dental, 401K with company match, paid vacation and holidays, ongoing development, work-life balance, and MORE! We live by our core values: Being Passionate, Having a Positive Team Spirit, a Servant Leader Attitude, Embracing Change, and Having Fun!
Keywords: Quality Assurance, Testing Lifecycle, Use Cases, Agile, Software Testing, UX, UI, Manual Testing, JIRA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.