Cyber SAP/GRC Business Process Controls Specialist
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the controls they need to protect enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and other core business applications.
Work you’ll do As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of our SAP practice and will be responsible for delivering SAP ECC and S/4 HANA business process controls implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of business process controls and/or SAP GRC 10.x Process Control.
Deloitte’s Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with SAP business process controls and GRC Process Control
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- 95 to 100% travel
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
- Experience in the design, implementation, and testing of business process or Information Technology (IT) controls in an SAP S/4 HANA or ECC environment, including SAP automated, manual, security, and segregation of duty controls
- Understanding of SAP configurations as it relates to the design and development of automated controls
- Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, and potential controls
- Full cycle implementation experience with SAP GRC 10.x Process Control, including master data and automated control design and development
- Strong understanding of segregation of duty frameworks and associated mitigating controls
- Strong understanding of regulatory concerns impacting SAP environments, including Sarbanes Oxley
Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte’s culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html