Office 365 Support Lead
Office 365 Support Lead
Location: Irving, TX (some minor travel- as needed).
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services, and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.Unisys.com.
- This role will report into the Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Global Operations Manager to build a strong client relationship through their highly technical skills capability for support Office 365 operational support as well as supporting the migration of on-premise workloads into Office 365 while maximizing the client’s user support experience through this transformation. This position will be a dedicated Office 365 Support lead for a large global media conglomerate with over 80,000 users as the client undergoes a very complex Office 365 Transformation to consolidate over 200 different entities into 5.
- Client Office 365 support lead for Unisys’ Office 365 Managed Workplace Services as an expert-level support analyst in Microsoft Office 365 solutions, focused on Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, related Identity and Access Management, Office 365 CloudApp Security, Endpoint Access Control solutions and other integrated technologies
- Responsible for leading any client change management activities in scope of the Unisys Service for the client such as environmental changes – consolidation, platform upgrades, and divestitures of Exchange, Office 365 Exchange Online
- Responsible for working with the Unisys Service Delivery Manager (SDM), Unisys Client Account Executive (CE) and direct client manager to strengthen Unisys’ position as a strategic partner and IT Services Provided for the client.
- Responsible for possessing excellent client facing relationship and communications management and must lead a team of Office 365 support analysts to the highest level of client user satisfaction with support services
- Responsible for weekly updates to Global Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Solutions Operations Manager to recommend service improvements or issues with the client relative to the scope of service provided
- Responsible for building a knowledgebase of self-help articles for all common and repeatable incident and service request fulfillment tasks to be leveraged by the client’s Level 1 Global Service Desk
- Responsible for engaging and supporting the client’s Office 365 solution architects and platform support personnel
- Responsible for reporting issues outside of the Unisys service boundary for the services in scope where they have a negative impact to our ability to provide service or are driving a high support volume into our Office 365 Support Resolver team
- Responsible for providing requirements to client’s Endpoint service provider or internal team to optimize the client’s endpoints for the best possible Office 365 experience
- Plan, Develop, Test, Provision, Administer and manage all related systems related to Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Email solutions
- Manage and plan both hardware and software upgrades as necessary for Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Email solutions when platform support is included as part of the service
- Create and maintain all documentation for all standard operating procedures, processes, best practices, change management, as well as documents relative to the architecture, build, integration, transition and maintain phases of the Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Email solutions and integrated technologies
- Conduct hardware capacity planning and make recommendations based on future direction and needs as it relates to supporting Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Email solutions and integrated technologies within scope of the service
Support partnerships with Microsoft and other vendors that make up the Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Solutions
- Train Unisys Support Analysts supporting the client’s services within the scope of Digital Workplace Services – Endpoint & Productivity Solutions
- Train the Unisys and/or client’s Service Desk agents for all common and repeatable incident and service request management for the client’s users within the scope of the Unisys service provided
- Have working knowledge of and keep current on Network Infrastructure Topology as it relates to Digital Workplace messaging technologies.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- This position requires 8 to 12+ years of experience and expertise in the IT support area with 5+ years Office 365 experience
- Expert-Level in messaging technologies such as Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Advance-Level understanding of Email gateway technologies like Office 365 Exchange Online Protection, Office 365 CloudApp Security, Office 365 Endpoint and User Access Controls, Proof-Point, McAfee, and typical industry standard integrated Email solutions for Office 365
- High-Level of understanding of the entire Microsoft Office 365 technology suite, Microsoft Identity and Access Management solutions, Microsoft Endpoint Management Solutions and industry standard Email integration solutions for Office 365
- Strong understanding of the ITIL Framework and application for supporting client’s users and Email solutions
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with other associates within the organization
- Ability and willingness to take direction from Unisys management, Unisys Service Delivery Manager, Unisys Client Account Executive and client’s service lead
- Ability to work a diverse global team of Unisys support analysts and solution architects to maximize client satisfaction regarding Unisys’ services in scope
- Able to adapt to a changing technical environment
- Ability to coach other members of team in their area of expertise.
- Ability to communicate clearly and at the appropriate level with Unisys team members, client technologists and IT management as well as the client’s users
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and be accountable with integrity to Unisys and Unisys clients
- Customer facing presentation and consulting skills
Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
Certifications / Experience / Training needed:
- Microsoft Certifications for all related Microsoft solutions in the scope of the service is highly-preferred
- 10+ years of working with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 / 2016 and Office 365 Exchange Online and industry standard integrated technology
- 5-7 years of Microsoft Identity and Access Management solutions for authentication and security
- A solid understanding of IP networks and networking technologies (i.e. VLAN, IP Networks, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention technologies, IP load balancer technologies etc…)
- Proven experience in managing highly complex global Microsoft Office 365 (Multiple Tenants) and on-premise Microsoft Exchange Server environments
- Proven experience leading a transformation from an existing on-premise Email solution to Office 365 Exchange Online
- Solid understanding of Email gateway technologies like Proof-Point, McAfee and SMG
- Good Understanding of Enterprise vault and other archiving technologies
- Proven ability to work on large-scale global deployments in multiple locations
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Network communications
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.