Employer: APA Services
Position: Airframe Mechanic (Sheetmetal Mechanic)
Location: Kansas City
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance, Composites, Sheet Metal, Aircraft Mechanic
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 2 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Airframe Mechanic (Sheetmetal Mechanic)
The Sheetmetal mechanic position is considered to be a Mid level position with client company. (2-5 years of experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience on Commercial or Military Aircraft as a Sheetmetal Mechanic
- Experience on Boeing 737 and 767 is preferred
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.