Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Automation Leader will be focused on ensuring the successful implementation of automation technologies throughout Honeywell HBT facilities. The implementation will be through application of rigorous program planning, controls, reporting, oversight, supplier management, and direct equipment installation. The following is summary of some of this roles responsibility:
- Automation implementation planning and execution to ensure 90% of processes are automated by 2022.
- Develop Automation Standards in coordination with corporate technology teams.
- Develop maturity of partners to ensure on time execution of program.
- Design and deploy process control manufacturing assessment, a process to introduce improvements into the automation and computing systems across the business.
- Ensuring long term contracts, supplier selection, and PO placement executed to plan.
- Interfacing with internal entities to determine core, non-core and supply chain design.
- Development of integrated delivery system processes as necessary.
- Ensuring process documentation/work instructions in place.
- Support securing capital and expense funding to support program deployment and capacity (both internally and externally).
- Use your expertise in manufacturing, engineering and leadership to develop and lead managers and individual contributors.
- Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure high execution quality and process efficiency.
- Foster innovation and efficiency every day and on every project.
20 Reliability Engineering and Production Processes
20 Resource management in dynamic environment
20 Review quality output and coach team improvements
20 Collaborate with customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience with Robotics, Automation or Digital Technologies.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented personality.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
- Experience with Lean principles.
- Strong business analytical, financial and strategic thinking skills.
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Extensive relevant manufacturing engineering experience.
- Background in transitioning manufacturing from development to production.
- Advanced knowledge of the field’s standards and specifications.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Strong executive communication skills.
- Focus on growth and innovation.
- Advanced professional certification.
- Extensive relevant leadership experience.
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD37743
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.