Identify persons of interest and relevant TTPs and track strategic Cyber threats against US national security and criminal equities. Leverage expertise in technical and analytical work to support analysis, research, targeting, and operations in the intelligence community (IC) to develop a holistic view of assigned Cyber threat areas. Conduct in-depth research of potential Cyber threats, subjects, or sources, gather, interpret, and evaluate information from both classified and unclassified sources, and make recommendations. Fuse technical expertise with intelligence analysis to assist with the integration, coordination, and dissemination of relevant information to appropriate parties.
- 3+ years of experience in a threat intelligence analysis role as a targeter, threat analyst, or intelligence analyst
- Experience with federal law enforcement and the IC
- Experience with conducting strategic and tactical intelligence analyses
- Experience with identifying, enumerating, and targeting persons of interest regarding Cyber network exploitation, foreign intelligence, and counter threats
- Experience with a foreign language, including Russian or Korean
- Experience with identifying Cyber tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with source operations and collection
- Experience with sociocultural and sociopolitical affairs pertaining to Asia, MENA, and Eurasia
- Experience with leveraging Cyber technical expertise, including Netflow analysis, forensics, and malware
- Experience with all-source analysis
- BA or BS degree in Cyber, Law Enforcement, or an Intelligence-related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.