DevOps Trainer, Lead
Create and maintain a domestic and field training plan on DevOps concepts. Maintain and enhance the one day training course unique to the DevOps services, develop hands-on training scenarios and written best practices unique to DevOps services, and work with developer to configure the DevOps services environment to support training scenarios. Create a training survey to measure effectiveness and improve performance. Conduct training awareness and registration. Develop and maintain a training wiki, and schedule and conduct training at sponsor facilities. Conduct train-the-trainer training for up to two students and integrate new trainers into training activities to transfer knowledge and monthly scheduled training sessions and group specific training sessions on demand. Maintain responsibility for updating training to support the deployment of new features and integration and coordinating activities with other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in an educational, corporate training or professional services environment, including e-learning and multimedia technologies
- 3+ years of experience with working in a DevOps environment or teaching DevOps principles
- Experience with collecting, compiling, analyzing, and synthesizing information to determine learning requirements and implement learning solutions
- Ability to author and edit Web and computer-based training materials using Captivate or Articulate
- Ability to develop basic subject-matter comprehension through review of material and individual research and collaboration with course and content stakeholders
- Ability to design, develop, and implement instructional materials and solutions while following defined processes, including electronic job aids, structured courseware, and informal learning content
- Ability to define, develop, and access Shareable Content Objects (SCOs)
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
-Experience with e-Learning standards, including SCORM and Section 508 requirements, Web usability standards and practices, and evaluation models, such as Kirkpatrick
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
-Ability to work with instructional technology and distributed learning solutions
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills, including writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting customer-ready materials
- Possession of excellent consulting and interpersonal skills
-BA or BS degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, English, or Human Performance Technology
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.