Data Visualization / Front-End Web Developer
Apply technical and analytic expertise to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns, and previously hidden insights that can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem. Display expertise in CS, software development, and the latest technologies to design and develop complex Web-based data visualizations and automated analytic tools and dashboards to aid clients in making data-driven decisions. Leverage knowledge of mathematical and statistical concepts, CS, or domain expertise to bridge the gap between technologists and mathematicians, including ensuring software solutions meet analytic requirements. Use open source tool sets to implement machine learning algorithms and develop interactive and dynamic visualizations. Work with a team of developers and data scientists to develop and apply tool sets that solve client analytics problems, and propose recommendations to critical business processes or decisions. Document results and methodologies in client briefings.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience with developing rich data visualizations and analytic dashboards
- Experience with translating design mockups and prototypes into application designs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BS degree in Winter 2018 or Spring 2019
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, optimization, statistics, and graph based algorithms
- Experience with R, R-Shiny, Python, Microsoft Excel or VBA for data analysis
- Possession of excellent presentation skills, including presenting complex information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with querying databases programmatically using scripting languages
- MS degree in CS, Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Math, or a related field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.