Employer: APA Services
Position: Composite Technician Assistant
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Composites
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Composite Technician Assistant
The Composite Assistant will assist Composite Technicians in the fabrication/bonding process of metallic and non-metallic parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in performing tasks associated with determining the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication of parts using materials such as graphite, fiberglass, plastic, boron, flock, mat, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials.
- Assists in planning, fabricating and building adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and nonmetallic composite materials.
- Fabricates composite and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of pre-fitting in preparation for bonding/curing in presses, ovens, and autoclaves.
- Assists in lay out, prefit, and assembly and lay-up of a variety of metal to metal and composite bonded assemblies.
- May lay out and mark dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Performs vacuum bagging for Autoclave cures up to 100 psi.
- Learns to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches, job orders, planning documents and engineering drawings.
- Selects tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.