Employer: APA Services
Position: Material Handler I
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Supply Chain / Logistics, Parts & Inventory
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Material Handler I
The Material Handler I is responsible for assisting in the shipping and receiving department in numerous functions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kit production and service orders from warehouse inventory.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory adjustments, complete material put away and issue, pick up and deliver materials from production storage areas.
- Provide customer service for stakeholders with warehouse or shipping needs.
- Bag and tag parts, load and unload trucks
- Assemble and pack/unpack containers for shipping/receiving
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Shipping/Receiving experience a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Good computer skills
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below.