Automation Project Engineer
You Know Molex….
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow’s breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
We are currently adding an Automation Project Engineer to join our tooling team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with highly dedicated professionals at Molex such as the Manufacturing Implementation Engineer and cross-functional engineering teams. You will design the assemble process concept and quote for automation machines for our internal plants. This role will be involved in the installation of your creation.
- Design, build, debug and qualify manual, semi-automatic and small fully automatic tools that support the Molex business
- Manage tool development projects from concept through field release
- Create and quote assembly equipment to manufacture Molex products
- You will use your understanding of product, mold, die, and manufacturing disciplines to develop a robust product that is cost effective
- Up to 10% travel (domestic and international)
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.