NOTE: This position will start in Vienna and progress to Springfield upon facility completion (late 2018)
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is looking fora well-qualified Systems Administrator (Infrastructure)to join an exciting program. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn. Job responsibilities include the operation, maintenance, and life cycle management support of an information technology (IT) Cloud Computing environment, infrastructure systems, software, and appliances to include enterprise storage and virtualization technologies.
- An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a counter-intelligence scope polygraph (CSP);
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriately computer-related field from an accredited university or one of the following certifications:
- The CompTIA Security+CE certification,
- The Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC); and * Two or more years of experience providing operations and maintenance (O&M) support to enterprise-level storage solutions (Microsoft, NetApp, Nutanix, etc.) and/or virtualization platform technologies (Citrix, Microsoft, Nutanix, and/or VMWare, etc.).
- An active TS clearance with access to SCI.
- Completed a counter-intelligence scope polygraph within the last 7 years.
- 3 or more years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with secure computer operating system environments and working within INFOSEC baselines.
- Related infrastructure vendor, technical associate level certifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- system administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- GSEC (Preferred)
- Security+ (Preferred)