FP&A Leader, Insulation Systems
Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of FP&A Leader to be located in our downtown Denver Corporate offices. This role will lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function for the Insulations Systems business and report directly to the Insulation Systems Finance Director. The position will be dedicated to analyzing and interpreting financial and operational data, as well as managing the monthly reporting and forecasting processes. In addition, the position assists in the completion of the strategic planning process, as well as leads the completion of the annual operating plan (AOP) for the Insulation Systems business. This position will have direct involvement in strategic projects and analysis. The successful candidate with be a high potential, high impact member of the finance team
Johns Manville (JM), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, employs approximately 350 people at its downtown headquarters in areas such as finance, human resources, legal, corporate affairs, and information technology. JM has more than 40 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. In addition, JM has technical centers in five locations around the globe, with its main center located in Littleton, Colorado.
- Provide support to the Insulation Systems Finance Director
- Consolidate, analyze and interpret financial and operational data
- Coordinate and analyze the monthly forecasting process
- Lead the completion of the annual operating plan for the Insulation Systems business
- Provide financial support and analysis to key initiatives/projects
- Utilize financial and decision support models across the business
- Collaborate with other divisions to develop and implement improved financial models, processes and best practices within Insulation Systems and across JM
- Finance and/or accounting degree or equivalent experience/background
- Minimum 5 to 7 years Finance/Accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years FP&A experience, to include variance analysis and leading company-wide forecasting, annual budgeting and long-term strategic plans
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and business partnership skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Highly skilled in utilizing Excel for analysis and development of financial models
- High ethical standards
Johns Manville (JM), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality insulation, commercial roofing, as well as fibers and nonwovens for commercial, industrial and residential applications. Work at JM is challenging and rewarding. You will receive the support of a global workforce that is committed to building a sustainable future for our customers, our employees, our owners and the communities in which we operate. The company headquarters are located downtown Denver adjacent to RTD Light Rail. Johns Manville offers subsidized parking or a subsidized RTD Eco pass and free access to an on-site gym.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
JM has a long history of sustainable efforts and strives to continually improve our sustainability practices through a focus on innovation, productivity and leadership that ensures we meet the needs of current stakeholders without sacrificing the needs of future generations. For additional information please read our Sustainability Report.