Supply Chain Solutions Specialist
1 day left
- Manages Others?
Join our team. Build the future.
We are creators. Innovators. Plexus is embarking on a journey – one that takes us into new territories and builds on the amazing things our people have achieved together with our customers. We’re growing and that means lots of new things – new people, new skills, new approaches to doing things. So what does it take to bring our ideas, vision and strategy to life? We know that it’s all about the people.
As a Supply Chain Solutions Specialist at Plexus Corp. you will be responsible for supporting the planning, execution and delegation of strategies to implement supply chain solutions that mitigate risk and prevent loss. In addition to identifying and prioritizing risks, this position will represent Plexus in collaborative settings with suppliers and customers for the purpose of assisting in the implementation of integrated supply chain solutions.
Check out what a career at Plexus can offer you!
- Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced
- Continuous improvement focused
- Focused on relationship and team building
- Committed to customer service excellence
Ready to get started?
- Work directly with customers and suppliers to assist in the implementation of solutions that provide optimal return to Plexus while maximizing customer service level
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Solutions and Site/Regional supply chain teams in the analysis and design of supply chain strategies; including but not limited to programs that optimize inventory levels and locations, provide reduced lead time, buffer stock, addition of alternate manufacturers, dampening forecast variability
- Support leadership in the implementation of supply chain solutions and ensure closed-loop follow up and governance over the processes
- Actively monitor Plexus Supply Chain Risk Management tools to identify potential risks and opportunities for improvement
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in utilization and interpretation of Plexus Supply Chain Risk Management tools
- Participate in the development and specification of systems enhancements as needed to support Supply Chain Operations
- Understand and be able to explain the implications of demand variability and the use of demand variability analysis. Related statistical components included but not limited to standard deviation over lead time, ROP and ROQ calculations, safety stock calculations, sevice level and z-score multipliers
- Minimal travel may ve required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 10%)
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of a(n) Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; a(n) Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering is preferred
- 1 year of related experience is required; Equivalent industry experience of 2 years or more is preferred
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP programs are essential. Kowledge in Kinaxis, Oracle JDE, Risk Methods and Rapid Ratings are desirable.
- The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.