Construction Manager - Paraguay - US Secret Clearance Required
Construction Manager - Paraguay - US Secret Clearance Required- 20500000170
PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Construction Manager (active position, not proposal) for a State Dept. OBO $160M 14 Acre New US Embassy Compound (NEC) construction project in Asuncion, Paraguay. Position starts in early January.
- $160M 14 Acre New US Embassy Compound (NEC)
- New Office Building (NOB) and Support Annex (SPX)
- Marine Security Guard Residence (MSGR)
- Entry Pavilion
- Community Facilities and Swimming pool
- Parking Structure (PKG) and Perimeter Security Walls
- Roads, Security Entrance Gates and Landscaping.
- Project Duration is 36 months / we ask for a minimum commitment of 1 year.
- Housing and transportation allowances provided.
- Uplift includes 10% of base salary as well as 10% COLA
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flights home every months on assignment)
- Provide USG leadership with expertise in planning, directing, management, and coordination of project to ensure it meets intended scope and schedule.
- Coordinate efforts of staff, ensure an appropriate safety and accident prevention plan is implemented, assist in planning/scheduling work, ensure any necessary licenses/permits are obtained, coordinate solutions to problems involving work procedures/complaints, receives/reviews/tracks submittals from contractor.
- Maintain "Daily Project Log", prepare "CM Monthly Report", assist in acquiring/utilizing local construction contractors, develop/maintain inventory, and support the USG Project Director in all contract administration matters.
- Secret Clearance or higher
- US Bachelor’s in CM, EE, ME, CE, or Architecture bachelor’s or current US PE license
- 7 years construction experience
- ABET accredited international degree accepted in lieu of US Bachelor’s or US PE
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
If this is not the position for you please feel free to refer anyone you know that has one of the below backgrounds to this listing.
We also need these positions
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593.
Primary Location United States-DC-US-Washington
Organization 205 EXO
Job Posting Nov 12, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Job Closing Date Ongoing