Sr. IIoT Project Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Aerospace Integrated Supply Chain has a strategic plan to implement IIoT technologies across its factory network to provide data and analytics that enable the improved interaction of Man, Machine, Method and Material to produce a higher quality product for less money more quickly than our competitors.
As a Sr. IIoT Project Manager you will have the opportunity to own the identification, design, implementation and business case realization of the Industrial Internet of Things at globally located manufacturing facilities.
A Sr. IIoT Project Manager leads a cross-functional team of highly committed manufacturing engineers, operational technologists, IT professionals and external partners to quickly execute projects that reduce the cost of poor quality and improve cycle time.
Scope the project and provide a cost and schedule estimate for executive approval Develop, monitor and control the project plan through the deployment of a work breakdown structure, milestones and other basic means Execute a robust Risk and Opportunity Management Plan Maintain a Change Management system Provide timely and effective communication to all levels of stakeholders and leadership
20 Achieve project goals
20 Identify issues and solutions
20 Improve processes
20 Provide solutions
20 Manage the production process
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Green Belt Certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with an ability to quickly and positively influence others in a rapidly changing environment
- PMP or other similar certification
- Experience managing projects of a technical nature
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with peers and leadership at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships and to influence across organizational, functional, and geographic boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, to anticipate problems and opportunities, and to be an effective change agent
- Highly motivated, goal and results oriented
- Lean Expert or Black Belt
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering INCLUDES
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD48489
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.