F-15 LANTIRN Technician - Deployed, SAUDI ARABIA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify and install avionic sensor systems equipment
• Supervise avionic sensor system activities at the Intermediate Level of maintenance
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain LANTIRN Targeting & Navigation pods and related support equipment
• Prepare documentation needed to RTS pods as well as order parts and equipment
• Work with RSAF to provide hands on training as well as act as functional / principal technicians for LANTIRN CMF
• Additional duties associated with upkeep and functionality of LANTIRN CMF
• Must be flexible, in the respect that RSAF may assign / request additional technical services above and beyond that of a normal LANTIRN / SNIPER Technician
• Must be able to represent the highest quality of standards thru work performance and conduct
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Graduate, or higher education
• U.S Air Force LANTIRN training
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Aircraft LANTIRN / SNIPER Specialist
• At least 5 years of LANTIRN experience; at least 3 years at the 7 level
• Proven ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain LANTIRN / SNIPER Targeting & • Navigation pods as well as support equipment
• Proficient in the use of Technical Orders
• Ability to interpret schematics and process diagrams
• Familiar with basic LANTIRN / SNIPER shop practices and additional duties
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and processes
• Ability to work alone with initiative, as well as work in concert with other technicians an absolute must
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Tax-Free Salary (as governed by US Tax Code)
• Housing, transportation, and health care benefits provided to employee at no cost
• 40-hour, 5-day work week, OT paid at regular hourly rate
• 30 paid days of vacation, 11 paid holidays
• Eligible for R&R after 6-months in country
• Annual Saudi Service Award
• 5-year contract began 1 Jan 2016.
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.