F-15 Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance (copy)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct tests, replace components, isolate malfunctions and adjust, align and calibrate equipment, using specialized and common test equipment
• Install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and modify avionic attack control equipment and test equipment and supervise avionic systems maintenance activities
• Analyze equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems and components
• Monitor equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions; use, repair & maintain Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)
• Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
• Maintain technical orders, publications, and RSAF training records
Required Skills & Experience
• Must have at least five years’ experience in F-15 Avionics (Attack Control Systems) two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Avionics Systems Craftsman.
• Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing performance and isolating malfunctions of integrated avionic radar and attack control systems.
• Proficient in installation, maintenance and modification of avionic radar attack control equipment
• Maintain and repair radar, attack control and associated computers and special purpose equipment