Employer: APA Services
Position: Avionics Technician
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 4 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
AVIONICS TECHS NEEDED IN MESA, AZ!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and calibrates aircraft electronic systems and components
- Certifies integrated avionic systems and components at intermediate levels utilizing shop avionics support equipment and specialized precision measuring equipment
- Analyzes malfunctions and calibrates and performs maintenance on avionics support equipment using calibration standards
- Installs, aligns and wires electrical and electronic components such as sensors, radio communications, antennas and lights
- Performs continuity checks and functional checkouts of complete aircraft systems
- Process Inspection forms and sign name, as technician, after their work is completed
- Notify proper authority of any suspected unairworthy conditions found during the performance of their duties
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment: conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other duties as required
- Must have 4+ years’ experience on corporate aircraft
- High School diploma
- 4 years of related corporate avionics experience
- Advanced certification in avionics preferred
- Must be flexible with shift work
About Our Client:
Our Client is one of the most respected business aircraft maintenance organizations. They understand what matters most – aircraft availability, predictability, and minimizing the cost of operating your aircraft.
One of their Aviation goal is to provide clients with the personal attention and service of an in-house, on-site maintenance team with the capabilities, experience, and expertise of a national network of facilities and partners.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.