Employer: APA Services
Position: Avionics Technician
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 2 years
Manages Others: No
The Avionics Technician performs trouble-shooting, operational testing, modification, and repair of components of aircraft instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft electrical components.
- Works to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- A&P License Preferred
- Preferred mod experience:
- Wi-Fi Modifications
- Passenger IFE (in-flight entertainment) Modification
- Cargo-Conversion Modification
- Effective immediately, we will accept all aircraft types (helicopter, military, regional, commercial) as eligible aircraft experience. At this time we will still require 2 years of experience, but will no longer require a certain mix of aircraft, which had to include commercial jets.
- ACCEPTABLE A/C EXPERIENCE:
- 2 Years of experience on mix of certain a/c types
- ? Helicopter
- ? Military
- ? Regional
- ? Commercial
- ? NO general aviation / bench work / assembly work / etc…
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
- Each candidate tracking in will receive either an Airbus Training or Boeing Training (Gen Fam); at no cost to the employee
About Our Client:
On the MRO side of the business, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solutions at sensible economics to ensure that freighter operators have sustainable market advantages.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.