Line Service Technician
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing, ramp area.
- Provide lavatory and water service as required.
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Fuel aircraft Jet-A- 100LL as required.
- Assist with customer service duties as required.
- Provide oil for aircrafts as required.
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer area.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/ cargo as needed.
- Assist with wing walking duties as required.
- Sump fuel tanks and trucks daily and record finding.
- Comply with all company and airport regulations.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Complete NATA safety 1st initial training and recurrent every 2 years.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, CDL preferred.
- Must successfully complete the company’s training program.
Require moderate to heavy physical exertion to fuel aircraft and handle baggage