Employer: APA Services
Position: Avionics Technician
Location: San Antonio
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 5 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
As an Avionics Technician, you will be responsible for electrical maintenance and repair on Commercial Aircraft types.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair all major electrical, communications, and navigational systems down to component level with various testing equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
- Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments
- Must have a minimum of 5 years recent Avionics experience
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Prior experience on B757, B787, A319/320/A330/A300, ERJ190, and MD-11
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
About Our Client:
Our client company is an MRO with special expertise in modifications and engineering services. Having been in business for over 25+ years, our client has redelivered more than 5,000 aircraft to major passenger and freight airlines.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.