Job Title: Production Supervisor Job Description: : Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers on 2nd shift. Possesses a skilled job such as bend, weld or fabricate to create aerospace tubes and brackets. Responsibilities/Duties:
- Monitor job progress & makes necessary adjustments to meet customer’ schedules.
- Verify through shop floor audits the proper use of gauges, tooling, parts boards, routers, prints and other production aids.
- Continue to build a cohesive team and promote a good working relationship between shifts. Resolve issues that arise with consistency and in accordance to the company handbook
- Support and help implement Lean Concepts
- Maintain safety procedures and foster a safe environment
- 5S implementation / Maintain Housekeeping / Maintain PM program
- Lead start up production team meetings
- Possesses a knowledge and understanding of tooling, gauges, specifications, procedures.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer (both internal and external) interface skills.
- All of these objectives must be carried out in a safe and appropriate manner while maintaining an acceptable level of quality and efficiency.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal fabrication experience preferred
- Tube experience preferred
- Must have experience in a skilled trade such as weld, fabricator, bend, etc.
- Effective communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment with minimal instructions
- Solid organizational skills
- Good Attendance with overtime requirements