Employer: APA Services
Position: Fabricator-Finish Out
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Other
Job Type: Contract
Hours: On Call
Minimum Exp Req'd: 1 year
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to fabricate, assemble and repair at the same level of complexity metallic and nonmetallic parts and assemblies used on operational aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks that are simple to moderately complex requiring some skill, experience and judgment to complete.
- Performs multiple fabrication and assembly tasks following established methods and procedures. Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material with templates or shop aides.
- Uses hand and power tools such as hand routers, hand sanders, drills, die grinders and other like hand tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions.
- Trims parts to fit and files, grinds, deburrs, bevels edges, polishes surfaces and other wise finishes out the material, part or assembly to specifications.
- Assembles detail parts into subassemblies and complete assemblies using written and verbal work instructions. Installs simple solid and blind rivets, bolts, screws and clips and prepares and applies adhesives to detail parts to assemble products to conform to specifications.
- Operates production machines and equipment such as band saws, drill presses, and other like production machines to fabricate parts, components and material for production uses.
- Assists in reviewing production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One (1) or more years of experience in fabricating and assembling detail plastic, composite and metal parts for operational aircraft applications.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.