THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for a Jet Pilot in Aurora, Oregon.
*This position may be eligible for a sign on bonus of $7,500!
Life Flight Network offers a schedule with an excellent work life balance, and an extremely robust benefits package! Our salary range is above industry standards and we pay for your training with a signed agreement.
The Jet Pilot is responsible for safely operating jet aircraft to facilitate the transport of critically ill and/or injured patients both domestically and internationally. The Jet Pilot will possess strong leadership skills, crew resource management skills, and the ability to communicate with a variety of people, one-on-one and in large groups, sometimes in highly stressful situations. The Jet Pilot will be required to work varied shifts and may be required to be available for on call shifts and overtime shifts.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation or related field preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a professional pilot
- Must hold a FAA Multi engine Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- 4000 Total time fixed-wing
- 3000 hours PIC time Airplane
- 2000 Jet /Turbine combined hours
- 500hrs multi-engine
- 250 hours instrument time
- 250 hours of unaided night time experience
- CJ4 type rating preferred
- Recent air medical transportation experience preferred
- Current FAA First class flight physical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written
- Customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required. Must hold a valid driver’s license, an automobile in good repair and be able to provide proof of auto insurance
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Safely plan flights; load passengers (including patients), baggage and cargo; and analyze weather conditions.
- Maintain logs and records, as required, prepare written reports
- Clean aircraft, unit quarters and hangar
- Operate internationally
All Jet Pilot candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Jet Pilot - Benefits:
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org