Employer: APA Services
Position: Avionics Installer
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Avionics, Assembly
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 3 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
- Fabricate and/or install basic avionics and electrical systems
- Assist with more complex installation tasks
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Assist with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Assist with wiring harness maps or mock-ups
- Assist with maintaining required logs and records
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation
- Have general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Complete antenna installations
- Complete coax installations
- Complete or assist with OHM and power checks
- Complete or assist with ground checks
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred
- At least 3 years experience in avionics installation
- Flexibility with shift work
- Standard aircraft wiring practices
- Light sheet metal fabrication
- Blueprint and wiring diagrams
- Electrical components
- Soldering techniques
- This is a temp to perm situation after 90 days on site and will require an undividual that is will ing to committ to the relationship. Excellent company benefits after direct hire.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.