Internal Communications Marketing Specialist
Internal Communications Marketing Specialist We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training. To support the One CAS ambition of bringing together the divisions under one CAS umbrella, and creating a culture where employees will thrive under L3 Commercial Aviation, it is important that we have a post in place to support and deliver this vision through various internal communications and other initiatives to succeed in this ambition. Our Ethos is newly created, and our mission set to be the leader in all areas of commercial aviation. This role will be based in our CAS head office in St. Petersburg, FL, and report directly to the Global Marketing Director for L3 Commercial Aviation, in the UK. Initiatives to support this ambition will include but not be limited to, a global company intranet working across all locations, various employee updates, internal all hands content and delivery, senior leadership communications, videos and content. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the team at L3 Commercial Aviation, and lead an internal communications strategy, bringing together over 2,300 employees across multiple global sites underpinned with a passion to create safer skies. Core responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to:
- Setting up a One CAS internal communications plan
- Delivering and supporting the creation of weekly Business Updates for all divisions & CAS monthly
- Setting up a CAS wide intranet including the strategy and overall responsibility for updating
- Creating an agreed approach and content to All Hands
- Regular updates to sector/segment and working across divisions
- Working with H.R. to share and develop reward and recognition schemes in line with the Ethos of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prefer related experience working in an internal communications role
- Prefer experience of setting up an intranet
- Clear and confident communicator across all mediums including presenting face to face, on the phone as well as an articulate and concise copy writer clearly able to articulate our propositions, goals and values.
- Experience in the commercial aviation sector will be an advantage