Business Development Manager - Engineering and Test
The role involves developing, managing and growing new business opportunities in the Military and commercial markets.
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing your existing portfolio of clients. You will be a self-starter who enjoys working in an autonomous role while being a member of a team of highly skilled colleagues.
You will be raising awareness of Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s full range of services to both new and existing customers. This will involve conducting regular customer and site visits.
The role will also involve account management of existing clients; working to grow opportunities and resolve any issues or concerns. You will need to maintain a sound knowledge base across Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s full testing capability and work in close contact with the project engineers and delivery teams helping to sell our services and suggest improvements based on your customer experience.
You will be joining a successful sales team, in a growing business. You will be expected to meet set targets in line with Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s future plans for growth.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive relevant experience within the engineering and testing market
- Proven sales track record, ideally in a consultancy organization, including account management, achieving targets and complex sales
- An understanding of key aspects of relevant accounts/the sector including Dayton T. Brown Inc.’s relevant offering
- Strong engineering and communication skills
- Travel is required
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Experience at presenting and high level customer contact
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. MS a plus!
We offer you:
· Competitive salary
· Tuition Reimbursement at up to 100%
· Annual performance reviews to help you advance and grow
· Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Profit Sharing
· An array of employee activities
· A family-friendly work culture
· Cash incentives and recognition awards