Our client, FMS specializes in complete airframe upgrades, maintenance, modifications, inspections and conversions for a variety of aircraft. FMS employs a dedicated staff of FAA certified mechanics and technicians to accomplish worldwide aircraft modification and maintenance programs within scheduled time frames.
FMS is seeking to hire contract A&P, Avionics, and Structural Mechanics that can work on EMB 145 and B757 aircrafts.
What they Offer:
- Start ASAP
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Travel allowances
- Must have own tools
- Drivers License
- Background Check
- Aircraft Systems Training Files
Accomplish avionics installations. Fabricate wire harnesses, install, terminate, accomplish continuity checks and troubleshooting, and assist in functional testing of avionics/electrical systems. Ability to travel with own tools is essential. Travel and accommodation are paid.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess a strong understanding of avionics interface, troubleshooting, and EWIS installation techniques.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Ensure that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements, company standards, and engineering specifications.
- Coordinate with and assists other team members to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Clearly communicate installation differences and liaise with team leader or engineering on solution.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- All other duties and responsibilities of an Aircraft Maintenance Technician as defined in Company Manuals.
- Possess a working knowledge of Aircraft OEM Manuals.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours and work consecutive days as needed.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Understand and possess basic computer skills for use in record keeping, parts ordering, time and attendance, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, OEM, MRO