We are seeking a Network Engineer to join our team who is experienced in analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components. As an experienced Engineer, you will be performing a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and tasks to ensure the IT network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to provide direction and work well in team environment in addition to providing recommendations and advanced IT solutions regarding network design, configurations and installations while working closely with various Business Departments, Network IT Managers maintaining current and implementing new network solutions to improve the organization’s network efficiency.Responsibilities
- Network routing configurations, design, and deployment and operational support.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls; Load-balancers.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Investigating faults in the network, recommend and implement appropriate resolution.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders and arranging scheduled network upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (Computer software/computer systems engineering is desired)
- Minimum of 5 plus years of technical hands on experience as a Network Engineer.
- A CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification is desirable.
- Advanced to expert level of competence is required in most of the areas listed below:
- Network routing protocols – BGP, EIGRP, OSPF.
- IPsec Tunnels, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, ACL, VLSM, CIDR.
- DNS, DHCP, IPAM.
- Centralize Authentication servers (RSA SecurID, Cisco ISE).
- Load-Balancers and WAF ( F5).
- Cisco FMC/FTD sensors.
- Meraki Wireless network.
- Network Monitoring (Solarwind, Cisco Prime Infrastructure).
- Azure Cloud network – experience will be a huge plus.
- Experience in networking on Cisco network platform.
- Develop and maintain written documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a large business environment with a sense of urgency able to handle multiple requests from multiple sources.
- Must be able to travel with valid passport.
- Previous Airline experience would be a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members. EEOC Statement Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.