A & P Mechanic
ABOUT US Signature TECHNICAir’s world-class MRO service is available in 18 U.S. locations and 3 U.K. locations. Each location has a long history of highly personalized service, rapid response, and precision quality. When it comes to safety, Signature TECHNICAir embraces the highest of possible standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary range based on experience.
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA).
- Uniforms provided.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in employer-paid training courses.
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight equipment.
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of materials, tools and equipment.
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual
- Some travel may be required to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- Basic mechanic tools
- Valid Driver’s License.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check.
- Acute vision and hearing to detect problems and conduct inspections.
- Frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform service operations in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools.