Certification Project Manager
This Position will generate certification documents and oversee the certification process for Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) generation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create engineering/certification documents/data for the support of STC projects
- Assist the Project Engineer and ODA Administrator in project coordination
- Manage Unit Members to include training, performance and yearly activity log.
- STC Document Data Control and document management
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Lead ODA Administrator
Education A degree in Aviation Maintenance, Avionics or Engineering is preferred however equivalent work
experience as an Avionics Technician or Engineer will suffice.
Initiative Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace.
Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Ability to process work with minimum supervision.
Ability to work with others in a professional manner.
Responsibility Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
Contacts Other West Star employees.
Physical Requirements Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Mental Requirements Understanding
and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
Ability to coordinate projects.
Work will be accomplished in an office environment.
Software/Programs Microsoft Office, AutoCAD experience required.