This hourly, non-exempt position is for the management of a team for Flite. The duties include the responsibility to supervise a team and direct project flow. In addition to human resource skills, this position requires extensive knowledge of Job duties will vary each day and will encompass projects as coordinated with the Operations Manager. Will be required to work independently and lead multiple projects. Will have direct customer contact and supervise programs and customer sales.
- Customarily and regularly direct the work of other employees in daily work and project management for completion of projects. This responsibility includes the requirement to give suggestions and recommendations about the hiring, termination, advancement, promotion or any other change of status regarding employees that this position supervises.
- Supervise a team and direct projects on aircraft components and related systems.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft as needed.
- Oversee inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components as needed.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects.
- Work with customers in project management, pricing and customer support roles.
- Develop and assist with sales and quotes for assigned aircraft.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Aircraft specific factory training preferred.
5 - 10 years prior experience in aircraft repair.
Experience in supervision of four or more team members.
FAA paperwork, work order and billing process experience. Customer contact experience preferred.