Business Operations Analyst
Position: Business Operations Analyst Job Description:
- Provide assistance to end customers, partners, and vendors with various export-related matters ensuring Arrow’s compliance with foreign import laws, regulations and tax implications.
- Advise on the exporting of equipment from manufacturers locations to overseas final destinations in order to satisfy customers requirements while meeting regulatory compliance.
- Advising due diligence to customers. Involves questioning customers regarding end destination requirements, formulating a plan of action, and advising on how product can be shipped.
- Keeps up to date on relevant supplier and customer information updates via information supplied by customer and other applicable sources.
- Support sales operations and customer requests for information.
- Answers customer and salesforce questions regarding export regulatory compliance.
- Assists with ad hoc export compliance-related projects.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience