IT Project Manager
Duties Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate program management process activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings and presentations
- Assist PMO in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
- Support the PM in resource leveling, planning and analysis
- Manage NGIM’s project in the enterprise requirements management tool to include input of new requirements, refinement of requirements, and creation and maintenance of boards and reports
- Create and maintain reporting from enterprise requirements management tool
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings, documentation and distribution of minutes and action items, and tracking action items for successful completion
- Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations
- Maintain PMO documentation
- Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material
- Compose technical documents including user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports.
Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, users manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
- Excellent analytic and communication skills to help build and document processes, policies, and job aids
- Previous experience supporting IT software projects
- Knowledge of agile framework, processes, and principle
- Ability to work well with a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years of Sponsor experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 10 years of experience and or Master’s degree with 8 years of experience.
- Experience working in Sponsor’s enterprise requirements management tool
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Proficient in PM software including MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools as well as direct work experience in a project management capacity to include PM Framework and Agile software development practices
- Ability to professionally interact with senior level personnel
Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with poly and be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.