Structure Mechanic - Wilmington, OH
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Three years’ experience minimum within the MRO’s, Airline, or line maintenance in that order. Seeing we are a provider of primarily Boeing the B-717, DC-9, 767, 757, 737-400 to 737-900 is preferred.
- CRJ’s will work as well seeing it’s just a smaller aircraft.
- Aircraft manufacturing or assemblers work out as good structures technicians as well, providing they have the “A”.
- Airframe license is required, Power plant license preferred.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.