- Manages Others?
A Sheetmetal Mechanic works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Sheet-Metal fabrication, Sheet-Metal Installation, Sheet-metal Lay-out, Sheet-metal part fabrication
- Forming complex angles and configurations, Sheet-metal Forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching
- Sheet-metal cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling, Install Sheet-metal parts, install fabricated items on aircraft
- Read Engineering specifications, Read Blueprints
- Must have 3+ years’ experience on corporate jets to be considered
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Sheetmetal Mechanics will be asked to complete a written practical on day 1.
About Our Client:
Our partner is one of the nation’s biggest and best corporate aviation MRO’s, with locations in Cleveland, Mesa, Orlando, and Las Vegas. Providing full service capabilities in maintenance, avionics, interiors, paint, parts sales, and mobile maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.