Customer PM - Business Aviation
- Manages Others?
The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the assigned project to ensure quality, schedule and budget are achieved by coordinating with all departments supporting the project. The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for being the primary customer contact and managing a successful customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares event quotations for customer approval. Identifies event discrepancies and provides customer with appropriate options.
- Review customer invoices for accuracy of signoffs, labor, material issues and pricing. Ensures that pricing reflects customer commitments, special programs, warranty, economic consideration, etc. , as applicable.
- Administers contracts and special programs. When necessary, develops presentation representing the customer’s situation and negotiate with the manufacturer.
- Maintains communication with the customer regarding the status and disposition of the program and their financial obligations.
- Resolves customer billing disputes.
- Administers, processes and resolves issues for customers.
- Administers and coordinates discounts and mark-ups as required.
- Resolves Work In Process (WIP) issued with the accounting department.
- Travels to customer locations to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Provides information to customers regarding programs, pricing and capabilities to generate sales to the Facility. Position Requirements High School diploma required, degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience with aircraft maintenance.
- Knowledge of Corporate aircraft models such as Lear, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream, highly desirable.
- Strong financial acumen; prior experience with budgets and financial statements.
- Team leadership skills; ability to lead teams in a matrix environment (without direct reporting responsibility.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Experience building strong working relationships with customers.
- Prior experience in MS office to include MS Project.
- Prior program management experience.
- Ability to travel to customer locations to establish and/or maintain a good working relationship.
About Our Client:
Global leader in Aircraft and Power Plant maintenance, repair and overhaul. This specific location is part of a Business Jet Service network, focusing on Falcon, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier and Embraer airframes.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.